Services & Finding Help
The Information Technology Services Center (ITSC) develops and manages the campus network, central computing, audio and visual facilities of the University, and provides computing support to teaching and research.
The Center offers an array of IT services for all students, such as university email account, and online or other network services.
- Wireless campus network connection is available in most areas of the campus as well as in all Hall rooms. For details, please visit Wireless Services.
- Wired campus network connection is also available in every Hall rooms, you can apply your connection through ResNet.
Student Helpdesks are available in Computer Barn A and the Tang Shiu Kin Computational Laboratory. Student consultants will be available at the Helpdesks on a regular basis, to answer your questions.
For email enquiries, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any trouble using network services
- Check if you have activated your network account
- See if you can find the answer to your problem in Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Help
If you have suggestions or comments on ITSC services
- Send them to email@example.com or
- Put them into suggestion boxes in the Computer Barns.
For the latest ITSC news and services, visit the ITSC Homepage.
Learn more about ITSC Student Services