Expand My Network
Make new friends, embrace diversity and understand the world better.
Expand your local network
- Make friends with Professors, senior year students and other new students and experience a true sense of community through First Year Experience (FYE) Program @ Residence. (It's a pilot program)
- Engage in 1-HKUST Student Enrichment Activities Fund to organize activities or events which strengthen the bond between students of diverse backgrounds.
- Make new friends, learn about teamwork, and develop communication and organizational skills by joining clubs and societies.
- Gain invaluable insights beyond your own education and experience from your mentor. Join
Establish your global network
- Study abroad, enrich your life experiences and make friends from other parts of the world through Exchange Programs administered by Office of Global Learning
- Join local and overseas internships to pave the way for a successful career by broadening your perspectives and professional network.
- Join the service learning trips through HKUST Connect to outreach to both the local and global communities and address the needs of the underprivileged.
Have a look at some written sharings from students who returned from a study abroad experience.